Sunday, March 22, 2009

Operation: Organization

Update: Closet

Here is what my closet looks like now. Halfway through the organization process.

Far Wall

Right side of the closet (my side)

Clothes - It looks pretty empty right now. A lot of the clothes are on top on the closet and in the plastic bin. They were clothes that don't fit but that I love too much to give away. I plan to go through them again around August (wink, wink).

After looking through my clothes, I have a lot of black and not as many happy, spring-type items. I plan to go shopping for a skirt and dress that are in the spring motif.

Closet - Here is a picture of what I am looking for, a sweater shelf not made of polyester. I hear it might be at Home Depot or Menard's so I will try to find it there. I want to put it on the Fall Wall it will probably twice as long as the picture below.

Update: Bedroom - so far, it is clean but I have not gone through the nooks and crannies to get rid of old books, magazines, etc. Anything worth donating will be added to my blue grab bag.
My donations (and laundry basket)

No comments:

Post a Comment