Friday, March 20, 2009

Rude Awakenings

Early this morning I hear a rummaging in the bedroom and I wake up to see my DH looking around for...something. He begins to ask me questions but I cannot understand...it's too early in the morning (plus I stayed up late to chat with an old friend). All I hear is myself saying, "I don't remember where it is" and "I don't know". Yet, I'm not aware of what it is I was suppose to have answered.

Turns out he was looking for "my" camera because he needed it for something at work. Some clients are...something to their office and he needs to take pictures...from what I could retain.

He ended up finding it but it I couldn't help pondering why he didn't have his own camera?
After pondering this a little too much, I was too awake to go back to sleep and decided to start my weekend off with baking.

It is gloomy, windy out and about 30 degrees, perfect baking weather. I plan on using a recipe for homemade scones. This is the first time I'm attempting it and am excited.

Other to do things this weekend:
  1. Organize closet - start putting away heavy winter items. I am looking for a closet hanging sweater shelf, made of metal. I will try to find a pic to include with my terrible description.
  2. Donate unused items and get rid of knickknacks starting with the bedroom and closet

No comments:

Post a Comment