Sunday, April 26, 2009

Transform your Life

I have often said I love Etsy. There are so many different and unique things. One of those are hypnosis cd's to help with different problems people deal with. Hypnotranformations is having a giveaway for a free mp3 of your choice (Ends 5/2). They range from different things such as sleeping soundly to help with test taking anxiety . I'm looking at this shopping addict's CD for my lil' sis. Maybe a Get Organized one for me...perhaps then I'd blog on a more regular basis. Too much to do and am not quite organized enough to get it all done. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I wanted to let you know that my hypnosis download contest has ended. Unfortunately, you were not the winner. I have decided to offer a 20% discount on all of my hypnosis Cds/downloads to everyone who entered the contest. If you would like the discount please enter the code "200" in the notes to seller and I will send you an adjusted invoice through Paypal.
    Thank you for entering the contest and I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Take care, Kym
    www.hypnotransformations.blogspot.com
    www.hypnotransformations.etsy.com
    p.s. I love your blog =)

    ReplyDelete