Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week in Review

I started my new job and it is going well. I am going to be in training for about two months to learn the systems and products. I am excited. I aced my first product test and it seemed like I may have been the only one? The trainers mentioned she was impressed. I was elated, hope that info gets relayed to my new boss.

Meet some new people at work, some great and some not so great but think they are great because they have lived abroad.woohoo.

I'm still working at the other place, on the weekends. Every other was suppose to be the goal but they (suprisingly) messed up my schedule. Not really suprisingly, since they aren't organized and it happens on a regular basis. My husband was upset as he had planned a duprise BBQ for me to celebrate my job and I had to work this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment