So I got a new job and I was excited to start today but things always look better at first glance. When I arrived at the "new job", I first got a "I meant to call you...". A sentence starting with this phrase is never a good one, in my experience. As it turned out, my paperwork hadn't been processed and I couldn't start yet....
So, imagine what I was feeling! My start date has now been pushed back to next week but worse is the feeling of falling through the cracks and thoughts of how often this happens within the organization?
Is it just me or is this not a big issue (and potential huge red flag)? A phone call would have avoided me driving down there and waiting 45 mins to "be seen" only to be told that the job wasn't mine, just yet.
My hubby heard about my work woes and took me out to dinner. It made me feel better but I still looked through the job ads to see "what was out there"...
Day of the Week Poem: Full Rhyme & Hidden Meanings
-
I still remember the exact moment I looked up my birthday and found my line
in the Day of the Week poem. It was oddly accurate, and I could not explain
w...
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment