Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...



So it has been raining/sleeting for the past two days and I am pretty bummed out. Not only does it make it cloudy and cold but it affects the driving conditions as it freezes over. I was suppose to go out with my sister but it was too dangerous so we are putting our plans on hold another day. Tomorrow I am looking forward to some sisterly bonding and shopping! I plan to pick up a few things for the home, some rattan baskets and plate states for the living room/kitchen and my downstairs will be complete. I'll just have to put up some pictures. I am too excited, it has been a long process.

I have changed my focus from the upstairs closet to downstairs as I want to have a small get-together. I want to make it as inviting as possible. I want to spruce up the bath on the first floor with some new accessories in a hue of preppy.

I'm trying to occupy my thoughts to avoid going into the funk of yet another cloudy, raining, and cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment