Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cool Stuff

There are the laundry organizers I got. Not only are they functional but oh so cute! I can't wait til these come in the mail.


I also got this bag for spring and everyday use. The hard part will be finding a coordinating wallet for it. Any ideas?

I also got the sticky notes from Lilly.



I was really on a shopping spree today. I am meeting my sister tomorrow to do some more shopping for things I need, clothes and for my home.

Things I need:
  1. Storage baskets - 2
  2. Plate stands - 3
  3. Magazine rack
  4. Mail organizer
  5. Personalized labels for mail organizer
  6. Tops, cotton - can never have too many
  7. Wallet to compliment above tote - added to new list, here
If I keep up my current trend, I will be in serious trouble by the end of the month. How should I budget these expenses? Help from anyone who is good at keeping themselves on a budget

No comments:

Post a Comment