So I have the day off today. I ran some errands and gave my DH a call around 10 or so wondering if he wanted to have lunch later today. I got a call back with a mumbled "can't do it today". I barely got a chance to mutter back "why not?" before there was a "bye" on the other line. That was it. No explanation, no rain check, nothing.
I'm pretty bummed about it. It's a nice day. I was out at Target and city hall (for a trash issue) and I look forward to a lunch with him and nothin'. Normally in this circumstance I would call my Sis to lunch but she is on vacation. She went to Mexico & is having fun in the sun. My friends are all working and my Bro is at school (this is his last semester before graduation. I'm just excited for him. I don't even remember him graduation from HS, it seems like it has gone by so fast.) I plan to see him later and bake him some brownies. I made him some cookies, from scratch, the other day.
I love saying from scatch. My sister argues that it tastes the same afterwards anyway but I like putting in that additonal amout of efforts for family and friends.
Day of the Week Poem: Full Rhyme & Hidden Meanings
-
I still remember the exact moment I looked up my birthday and found my line
in the Day of the Week poem. It was oddly accurate, and I could not explain
w...
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment