
Being Sunday, I like to relax and really am at home most of the day. I started doing yoga on Sundays to help with overall relaxation. I have re-started this habit, today. One always needs tea before or after yoga so I stopped off to get some tea. I went to a spa a while ago that had the most wonderful tea and since then I thought I should experiment with it. I went to Teavana. As soon as I walked in it was an amazing aroma. I got a mix of Samurai Chai tea and White tea. I loved the tasted of the Cinnamon.
So I did a bit of "Morning Flow" and had some tea. It was the best. I finished reading Bergdorf Blondes yesterday otherwise I would wrap up my evening reading. I have the historical nonfiction book, the one posted to the right, but I can't make myself read it. I find it a bit boring and very repetative. I have to read it though since it was loaned to me by an elder family member that will quiz me on it as soon as it is returned.
Maybe I can find something on tv before I sit down to try to read it...again
UPDATE: I've had 2 cups of this tea blend already. I need to pace myself though because it does have caffeine in it (equivalent to 1/2 cup of coffee). Since I don't drink caffeine I need to start drinking something else, like water

No comments:
Post a Comment