Many eons ago, when I was in college, I had set out to run a 5k but never did. I ended up getting married instead. So I'd like to finally meet that goal and bought the Nike + IPod tracker. It is awesome and comes with the little animated nike me (right ridebar). I hit the 3k jogging (running & walking) milestone today. I am very proud of myself. Only 2k more to go. Then I have to work on running it more than walking. So in a few weeks I shall be able to finish the 5k but I want to try and win. I may not make it but I have to try.
To suppliment my running, I got a bike, very excited. I plan to ride 10k eventually (since you cover more ground on a bike, I thought I'd double my running goal). I don't have a basline yet. I just bought a step counter/pedometer for my bike to try and keep track starting Monday.
What are your plans for staying active this summer?
Day of the Week Poem: Full Rhyme & Hidden Meanings
-
I still remember the exact moment I looked up my birthday and found my line
in the Day of the Week poem. It was oddly accurate, and I could not explain
w...
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment